buy priligy forum This came out of a student book and was the ONLY whole wheat bread I could make.
Amersham on the Hill 1. Blend in glass measuring cup: 1/2 c. warm water, 2 T. yeast, 2 T. honey or sugar, 1 vitamin C tablet, crumbled.
2. In large mixing bowl w/wooden spoon, mix: 4 c. very hot – not boiling – water, 4 tsp. salt, 2/3 c. honey or sugar, 2/3 c. vegetable oil
3. Blend in: 6 c. whole wheat flour
4. Blend in order then turn out on lightly floured surface: Yeast mixture, 6 more cups of flour (white or whole wheat) (seeds may be added – about 1/2 c.)
5. Knead 5 to 10 minutes (great time for prayer!)
6. Place in greased bowl and turn to coat. Cover & let rise 1 1/2 hrs. or until doubles in size. Punch down, cover, and raise 45 minutes. 7. Punch down and grease pans. 8. Divide and shape into loaves. 9. Place in pans. Let rise 30 minutes. 10. Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes. 11. Turn out on sides to cool.