wholesale cytotec If you have spent much time reading my blog, you will know that I do nothing with routine. Well, mostly. I don’t post my weekly menu on the same day each week, nor do I always post it, for example. It is like each post is a surprise! Don’t you think? What fun!
Dobrush So, let’s not delay any further; here is this week’s menu:
- Sunday – Straugenoff with rolls (How do you spell straugenoff, anyway?)
- Monday – Chili with bread
- Tuesday -Lasagna and rolls
- Wednesday – Nachos (we make a large batch of chili and smash them for this meal
- Thursday – Roast dinner with carrots, mashed potatoes and rolls
- Friday – Burritos or enchiladas
- Saturday – Home Made Pizza
Have a great day as you serve your family!
Lasagna, yummm! We had that this weekend. Jocelyn’s favorite (mine too!).
Do you have weekly menu plans already made up or do you write them up each week? We have about 5 and print them off and the coordinating list each week.
Your list sounds yummy!
I saw mushrooms in that recipe. Haven’t had mushrooms. I am thinking spaghetti and meatballs with mushrooms sounds good for next week. (means 2 pans of sauces; dh does not do mushrooms!)
Thanks for sharing!
And this is because I forgot to check that little box. ergh! lol
Stroganoff I think! It is a favorite around here.