If you have spent much time reading my blog, you will know that I do nothing with routine. Well, mostly. I don’t post my weekly menu on the same day each week, nor do I always post it, for example. It is like each post is a surprise! Don’t you think? What fun!
So, let’s not delay any further; here is this week’s menu:
- Sunday – Straugenoff with rolls (How do you spell straugenoff, anyway?)
- Monday – Chili with bread
- Tuesday -Lasagna and rolls
- Wednesday – Nachos (we make a large batch of chili and smash them for this meal
- Thursday – Roast dinner with carrots, mashed potatoes and rolls
- Friday – Burritos or enchiladas
- Saturday – Home Made Pizza
Have a great day as you serve your family!